Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Committment

My day today was crazy busy...Tuesdays are my mandatory office day, payroll, bills, taxes, etc. I had to run to find some material for a building, make calls, schedule drops, and this was after the kids got dropped off at summer school but before picking them up, oh, and I still have a 3 year old and a 5 month old home while I do this. Then when I picked the kids up, grocery shop before getting home just in time to nurse, make supper, and get kids ready for Tball and Pitchball. Grandma and Papa came to visit after the game and it was after 9 when I got baby to bed, then the other 3...I'm wiped...I think I should just get my PJ's on and go read before crashing...BUT, I made a committment to myself, I made a goal...it was not to miss a day of my P90X workout for this 90 day journey. SO, I put on my workout gear and headed downstairs!
Day 3, Shoulders and Arms. I realize I need to get some heavier weights. I only have 5# and the only exercise it was even hard on was the "seated shoulder flys". Maybe my arms are used to more weight since I carry a 16# weight around all day, and that's when she's not in the carseat carrier! I tried to do more reps to make up for the lighter weight, and it felt too easy. Only a few of the exercises were challenging with 5#.
Well, it's now almost 11PM, and I'm sure I'll be up in an hour to feed the baby...so GOODNIGHT!

2 comments: