Saturday, June 26, 2010

Prep Day!

Today I take my before pictures :( Not looking forward to seeing those, BUT, I know this is the last day I will look like this, from here on out, my transformation will begin!

I also have my sister coming over and we are doing the fitness test, measurements, etc...all that important "before" stuff! I'm really excited! I already downloaded forms from the website to track my progress. I read through the manual for P90X and even the food book...I was happy to see I am doing a lot already in the Phase 1 "fat shredder" section...and the proof is in the scale.

Yesterday I wanted to go for a long walk to just burn some extra calories because if I lost 1 more pound, it takes me down to the next "level" on the scale...and WHOO HOO! I lost 1.5 lbs! It was a GREEEEEEEAT feeling!

Gotta go, lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment