I was so hoping for my UPS guy (who Addy says "those are the bad guys" everytime she sees their truck) to bring my DVD's today...I feel like I NEED to get started before my high wears off!
You know you are serious about your eating when you have a few carbs at dinner and feel guilty the rest of the night! Ha ha! I had Chicken Breasts w/ Garlic and Carrots (no oil or butter or sauces added and they were wonderful!) BUT...I also had some stove top...I know, carbs AND processed as all get out! I did only use about 1 TBLS of butter vs the 1/4 cup they say, it left them stickier, but I'm sure it was the lack of grease that did that.
I went shopping today and got lots of eggs, ham, turkey, shrimp, veggies, berries, yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. I also got some "rice crisps" which aren't "good" for you, but when I am really craving chips, they will be a better choice.
I can't quit everything, and believe me...giving up candy was hard that first couple days, more habit breaking than anything...I'm still shocked at how much crap I ate in one day before, YUK!
A friend of mine wrote me that I inspired her and she is going to start P90X too! And my sister and neice want to do it with me too...I'm so happy others are joining up to a stronger, healthier life! It truly keeps me going more and more!
I'm sure after I actually start the workouts that I will be like "what the hell was I excited about?" but when I see the results, I will probably get addicted, kinda the way I am!
Goodnight! I look forward to my egg white/ham/onion omelet tomorrow!
Hey! I'm rooting for you! :) -Trisha
ReplyDelete