Well, which excuse do you want to hear first? Honestly, at the beginning of my "downfall" I did not use excuses, I simply was not able to keep myself going with the workouts. Sick babies, early summer school, evening activities, fair booth, sore knee/ankle, etc...but then it was all to easy to "get out of the mode."
Now, not to totally slap myself on the hand, I have still been losing weight and eating right. (mostly) I have kinda found my balance I guess with the food, I know what my body can do for carbs and yes, even snacks that I completely took off my list in the beginning. I continue the veggies and fruits and high protein, but I am at a 13 lb. weight loss since I began this (of course flucuating that 2 lbs, but it seems to be continuing to drop overall) so I am happy with that. I can wear many things I couldn't and I was telling my P90X coach today that this is my body's "comfort zone" meaning, without working out and eating normal, I am at the weight I find myself at a lot.
Summer school is done and I was to begin again on the workouts today...and I didn't. My coach was great in telling me about her moments she didn't do them either and sometimes that just happens.
After several weekends at the cabin and the eating starting to take a wrong turn, I'm glad I corrected that and have been back on track today and feel myself getting back into working mode to continue my journey.
So...I will TRY to get my workout in tonight, but I PROMISE I will get up tomorrow morning and start over.
I'd like to continue, but baby is paging me!
No comments:
Post a Comment