YEE HAW!!!!!! When I stepped on the scale this morning, I was plesantly surprised to see that I have finally gotten down to the weight I was at when I found out I was pregnant with Julia.
This doesn't mean I'm at my "happy weight" BUT...I was stuck for months at a weight that was not acceptable. I wanted to lose all my pregnancy weight by the time she was 9 months old, as it took me 9 months to gain it all, and I DID IT!!!!!!!!!
That is good news for the number on the scale, but the "flub" from being stretched out for the 4th time is a whole other goal and issue...I will continue the P90X to try to get those muscles back in check...and I think I can definatley do some improvements, will I ever have a 6 pack, I'm beginning to really doubt it, and that's fine. I will be happy with "somewhat flat" stomach, just so I can reduce this baby pouch!
The "bigger" capris and pants I had been wearing are too big, and I can get into my normal pants, but they are still snug and not too comfy, so still a ways to go, but I'm getting there!
SO...I have lost 12 lbs. and I have 10 more to go to my goal of weight, and hopefully in the process I will get toned up and lose some flub and inches from my waist especially.
You are amazing Tammy! Great job!
ReplyDelete